Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Climate of Hate Where Racism is the Worst Form of Terrorism

I have also posted this on a blog in response to a post on offensive comments.

I have been receiving racist hate comments on my blogs and I have decided not to delete them. But, to show them as the indicators of the occupational hazards of blogging. And to laugh them off too.

Why do people hate even strangers they have never seen?

Funny to receive anonymous racist hate comments by racists who think all Nigerians are black. And who have a long way to go in their state of ignorance.

We all bleed RED Blood.
And all skeletons are white.

Personally, I don't care about race, class or creed.
My numero uno is Asian and a Taoist and I love her intoto.

Even, I can dine and wine with Osama bin laden's daughter or the daughter of the chieftain of the KKK.

The more humans hate others, the more I feel sorry for them.
Because, it is not their fault. They did not create themselves.
Did I create myself black or white?

We are all innocent of our nature.
From my complexion to my stiff erection.
I AM INNOCENT.
But, please be free to spill your guts.

Racism is the Worst form of Terrorism!

No comments: