Sunday, February 12, 2006

KYELS: Geek 4 Life


Kyels is an open-minded young Malaysian blogger who will be one of the future leaders of the New Generation in Malaysia.

You can visit her blog to discover Kyels and why she has earned my respect.

GEEK 4 LIFE Tee Shirts are available on Kisses & Roses Gifts Shop and they are available in various apparels, travelling bags and face-caps. They are my 100%original designs and you cannot find them elsewhere. Anywhere you see GEEK 4 LIFE apart from my Kisses & Roses Gifts Shop it is a fraudulent violation of my copyrights.

I am giving Free Shipping for the Valentine for orders from the US, UK and France.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Geek for life ... Hahaha. Nice proverb. Lol. Thanks for the logo. It's nice. :)

EKENYERENGOZI Michael Chima said...

Kyels,
You are a blogging geek!
Are you not?