Thursday, August 18, 2005

PLEASE, DON'T CALL ME P.DIDDY NO MORE!


Please, don't be silly.
I say don't call me P. Diddy.
Just call me Diddy.
C'mon! I am a Daddy.
Got that Billy?


P. Diddy No More

Sean Combs endures yet another name change.

August 17, 2005 - Sean "P. Diddy" Combs has announced that he will undergo yet another name change.

From this day forth (at least until he sees fit to change his moniker again) Combs would like be known simply as "Diddy."

Combs, who over the course of his career has been known as Puff Daddy, Puffy, Puff, P. Diddy, Sean, and just about every other configuration of the aforementioned that one can think of basically feels that the "P" is no longer needed in his name.

"I feel like the "P" is getting in the way of me and the public. From now on I will simply go by "Diddy" he said of his latest name change.

Despite his penchant for re-inventing his name every few years, Combs/Diddy is rather confident that this will be the final name that he will use and the name by which he will be remembered in the history books.

"Martha Stewart recently announced that she was using "M. Diddy" and it is rumored that Katie Couric has asked Matt to call her "K. Diddy," and we all know who is calling himself "W. Diddy" in private" Combs joked, showing how "Diddy" has already been ensconsed in the pop cultural lexicon.

No comments: