Thursday, November 03, 2005

Diamonds Made From Dead Bodies


Look at the diamonds again. Please, try and smell them.
You think I am nuts? No. I am not going bananas. Smell the diamonds.
Now tell me what you think.
Where do you think these diamonds are coming from?

From South Africa or Liberia?

You think diamonds are only for the rich?
And the poor cannot afford them?
Well, I have good news for you!
So, you can now smile!

The above diamonds were actually made from cremated human remains!

I mean now your loved ones can live forever as your diamond rings.

If you want to make good use of the ashes of a loved one, simply let them be turned into diamonds for you.

5 comments:

Doris said...

I think diamonds are more affordable than having your loved ones turned into diamonds. So it is not quite for everyone just yet.

EKENYERENGOZI Michael Chima said...

Well, diamonds are only for the rich in my country.

Anonymous said...

Tell me you are joking.
And what machines are used to make the conversion.

Anonymous said...

dimonds made from the dead that evil were im from that could curse you

booma said...

Diamonds made from the dead is a sweet way to remember your loved ones but when you are about to eat your lunch and look down and see your dead mother on your finger, it kinda turns your stomach, YUUUUUK !!