Friday, November 04, 2005

Fxxking Fossils Found In India


LUCKNOW, India - This was no one-night stand. Scientists in India say they have discovered two fossils fused together in sexual union for 65 million years.


I am not surprised that it would be in the land of Kama Sutra that they found the fxxking fossils. Because, I know that Indians are the sexiest people in the world. Not Italians and not Latin Americans. Of course Americans and Europeans are the lazy lousy lovers. They can only talk too much about sex and spill their cream over the pages of Playboy and groan and moan in their childish and foolish cyber sex. Too much sex talk and no action. The Germans are the worst lovers. Too stiff.The Japanese prefer sushi to sex. After Indians, Africans are second when it comes to sexual intercourse. I know. Because, I am an African. I can produce styles better than the Kama Sutra right on the spot. If love making is an Art, then I am the master of it. No wonder I got the job to do condom demonstrations for family planning methods and safer sex.

I am still looking for the photograph of the fxxking fossils and as I am the first to break this awesome news in the blogosphere, trust me to be the first to publish the photograph of the eternal lovers who must have died fxxking!
Gosh! What a way to go!

I have seen a man who died with a full erection. I mean the dick was erect and stiff.Turgid. And I was wondering what he was thinking of as he died. Fxxking?

Imagine one of them screaming,"I'm coming! Oh,yes!I'm coming!!Ohooh!I'm coming!!!"
And truly came home. They might have been clued to each other dog-style. And since nobody came to their rescue, they died in the spasm of the last orgasm.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fuxxking funny post!
I'm yet to agree with you whether Indians are the great sex players or Africans, but then that is not the issue here. The issue is that some folks died died fuxxking and got fossilated.

EKENYERENGOZI Michael Chima said...

If Indians are not the sexiest, how come their population is about the second largest after China. And you know to them free love is a religion and the bride even pays the dowry to the bridegroom.

In our own society, we argue over the "pros" and "cons" and the act must be validated from the traditional laws to the Christian laws. And except in marriage, sexual intercourse is forbidden and when one dares to commit even fornication, the guilty conscience pricks you.

The first time I had sex, I was even scared of crossing the street. Because, I was scared that the wrath of God would strike me. I begged and begged for forgiveness.

The fossils of the copulating lovers is nonsense to me. They could be sleeping and not copulating.