Friday, December 02, 2005

Pregnant Women Are Sexy


I love pregnant women and they can be really sexy if you have good eyes like my starry brown eyes.

Pregnant women turn me on and gazing at them is very amusing. Just wondering how they feel bearing such an awesome extra luggage in their passage of this voyage of life.

Pregnant women should be admired, adored, loved and protected 24/7.

N.B:
Anonymous brought me some news of vital information on the arraignment of one Maurice Wallace for the murder of the unfortunate Illinois State University student Olamide Adeyooye.

Anonymous also chided me for attacking some fellow bloggers. But, Anonymous missed the point.

The post on these bloggers was strictly my personal opinion. Because, blogging is blogging. And as I have mentioned earlier that whatever you blog is your business as long as the blog belongs to you such as this my scrapbook blog BoggyWoggy.

BOGGYWOGGY IS A SCRAPBOOK and SCRAPBOOK is for fun. What the legendary Fela Anikulapo Kuti calls "Yabis". And the attire of satire worn by BoggyWoggy is for the comical antics of interest to me. Anything goes on this blog.

What is Therapeutic Humor?

Therapeutic humor is any intervention that promotes health and wellness by stimulating a playful discovery, expression, or appreciation of the absurdity or incongruity of life's situations.

This intervention may enhance work performance, support learning, improve health, or be used as a complementary treatment of illness to facilitate healing or coping, whether physical, emotional, cognitive, social, or spiritual.