Friday, October 07, 2005

JESSICA SIMPSON DUMPS NICK


Singers Nick Lachey and wife Jessica Simpson are pictured on the cover of the current issue of 'US Weekly' in this photograph released October 5, 2005. The magazine is reporting that the couple have split.[Reuters]

That is the breaking news of the day and you are reading it first here on BoggyWoggy on BE.

The private life of Sexy Jessica Simpson is not my business. No matter how much I wouldn't mind her going out with me just for one night. The Holy Commandment warns us not to covet our neighbour's wife. Therefore, I wish that both Jessica and Nick would be reconciled and forget about divorce.

I hate divorce.
The hints of this split were all over Hollywood since last summer.
As reported earlier.
Jessica Simpson and hubby consider split
July 22, 2005, 1:12:11

Jessica Simpson and Nick Lachey have considered splitting, says Jessica's father - but he insists the couple are not divorcing. .
Joe Simpson, who is also his daughter's manager, has confessed the 'Newlyweds' stars have had marriage troubles.

But he claims their problems are no worse than any other young couple, and says Jessica and Nick will stay together.

Joe revealed to America's People magazine: "Do they fight? Hell yes, they fight.
Have there been moments when Nick has wanted to leave Jessica or Jess has wanted to leave Nick? Absolutely "It's the same with me and my wife.

If fighting is a sign of divorce, then we're all going to get divorced My wife and I have been married 27 years We've been at the edge of divorce for 26 of them".
Earlier this year, Jessica slammed claims her husband had cheated on her - saying she trusts him completely

The sexy singer was furious with reports linking Nick to his ex-girlfriend, Jordana Jarjura, after they were spotted dining together
Although Jessica was unaware of the meeting, she insisted it was "innocent" She said: "I trust Nick totally, and he trusts me"

1 comment:

EKENYERENGOZI Michael Chima said...

As much as I appreciate visitors, but visitors who are coming to spam my blog without any reference to any of the posts are hereby considered evil.