Sunday, January 22, 2006

Why America Has to Be Fat: And Who is Complaining?



Do you know why most Americans are fat?
Because, America has a robust economy.
So Americans are enjoying now more than ever before.
If you disagree with me, go and argue with Michael Rosenwald of the Washington Post.
Why America Has to Be Fat
A Side Effect of Economic Expansion Shows Up in Front

I am fat. Sixty pounds too hefty, in my doctor's opinion. Probably 80 pounds, in my fiancee's view.

Being fat makes me a lot of things -- a top contender for type II diabetes, for instance, or a heart attack, or stroke, maybe even a replacement knee or hip. My girth also puts me in familiar company, with about two-thirds of the U.S. population now considered overweight.

By Michael S. Rosenwald
Washington Post Staff Writer
Sunday, January 22, 2006; Page F01


Personally, I love fat and sexy women.
But please, not in a G-String.
One fatso wore a thong and the husband had heart attack on seeing her and he died on the spot.

Have you heard of fat sex?
What is the thrill?
The fatter the tighter!

Are you fat and lonely?
C'mon don't be shy.
You fat female bloggers out there.
Cheer up!!!
BoggyWoggy loves you.

2 comments:

R.J said...

haha interesting way of saying u love fat women. neways love the way u write..will be stopping by more often :)

EKENYERENGOZI Michael Chima said...

You are always welcome!

Two thumbs up to your comment!